Execution day: 2021
Anyksciai wind farm up to 49,5 MW will be built in Year 2021!
Summer of 2021 we are starting to build our 1st project in Lithuania which we successfully started together with respective investor and developer European Energy A/S.
Important facts and achievements:
- 9 x General Electric wind turbines GE_5,7 MW with 151 m of towers and 153 m of rotor will be soon erected in Anyksciai region (Mid-East of Lithuania).
- Transformer station up to 50 MW will transmit energy to 110 kV Grid line of (Litgrid AB).
- More than 5 km of roads were constructed.
- 9 x foundations for wind turbines are in process.
- 20 m deep drilling of 64 poles per each foundation.
- 800 m3 of concrete were used per foundation.
More information about wind farm in Anyksciai region HERE.